Thursday, June 22, 2006

Glad To Be Godless

Not being a psychopath, I do not need to invent or believe in a magick force or being whom it is claimed allegedly created the cosmos and everything that exists in it; for this I am glad to be godless.

Not being a liar, or a swindler, or a duper of those intellectually less capable than myself, I do not need to profess to believe in a magick force or being whom it is claimed allegedly created the cosmos and everything that exists in it; for this I am glad to be godless.

Not being capable of of perpetrating the ignorance, bigotry, and the desire to control others, which are the quintessential aspects of those who claim to believe in a magick force or being whom it is claimed allegedly created the cosmos and everything that exists in it, I do not acknowledge the need to respect the views of those who support such wicked characteristics; for this I am glad to be godless.

I show respect to no-one and no-thing that does not demonstrate personal integrity, intellectual rigour, and the courage to exemplify these attributes; for this I am glad to be godless.

Gods are the inventions of those who would control you. Open your mind, think for yourself, and perhaps you too can one day claim that you are 'Glad To Be Godless!'

No comments: