The buffoon pictured, for example, is none other than Mike Huckabee, the former Governor of Arkansas and Presidential candidate who is, to us on this side of the pond, just another delusional psychotic fundie Southern Baptist minister from the town of Ignorance (though the locals refer to it as 'Hope'), Arkansas.
Naturally, 'The Huckster' is well-qualified to be President, with a batchelor's degree(magna cum laude) in religion from that impressive seat of learning, Ouachita Baptist University, though, subsequently, he did have to leave the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary after only a year of further attempted study.
Recently, 'The Huckster' took part in a TV debate in the US (see the clip here) where he had to defend himself on his stance regarding evolution. Some of Huckabee's responses were as follows (and note how they conform strictly to the pattern adopted by religious fraudsters and delusional psychopaths):-
- "God created the heavens and the earth."
- "Either you believe that God created the process or it was an accident and that it all happened on its own."
- "How God did it I don't know because I wasn't there."
- "We're all the unique creations of God who knows us and loves us and who created us for his own purpose."
- "But you know, if anyone wants to believe that they are the descendants of a primate they are certainly welcome to do it. I don't know how far they will march that back."
So, it looks like 'the greatest nation on earth' is on track to get yet another irrational, non-scientific, ignorant, delusional, superstitious Xtian fundie to take it down the road to the oblivion that it so justly deserves - let's just hope that it doesn't drag the rest of us along with it.
And in answer to the opening question: a resounding "YES" to all of them who vote for fuckwits and manipulative swindlers like 'The Huckster'.