Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fake Priest In Vatican

The BBC carries a report today that a fake priest has been discovered in the Vatican.

What is so surprising about this latest story is that it was considered newsworthy at all.

All priests in the Vatican - and everywhere else too - are complete phonies peddling bogus nonsense and risible mumbo-jumbo to ignorant, superstitious, imbecilicly credulous and psychologically damaged dolts who do not have the moral fibre to face reality without the false crutch of religion.

Now there is a story that is newsworthy.

1 comment:

Scotch said...

Your third paragraph is absolutely lovely! I hope you don't mind that I've cut and pasted and printed it so I can tack it up in my cubicle right next to my print-out of "There is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom." These things comfort me so.